Thursday, September 5, 2019

#SecondHandSeptember Make Money from Secondhand

I have several friends who sell vintage items on Etsy for a living, others who do carboot or flea/antique markets.
I'll be featuring them on Day 30, Thrifty Friends.

Me, I sell my stuff on Poshmark.

I find it easier. For one thing, Poshmark deals with the postage, and sends a pre-paid shipping label. I recently did a private transaction with Patti (waiting to see her styling!) and the postage cost more than I thought it'd be. Oh USPS, sigh.

I don't make gobs of $$$ on Poshmark, I'm not about to quit the day job! I do amass a little bank, and then I use it to shop buy clogs. They DO take 20% commission, AFTER you've made the sale. Your listings are limitless.
Unfortunately, Poshmark is only available in the US and Canada, and only within each country (it's a customs/postage thing). Email them to get your country added!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter