Sunday, September 22, 2019

#SecondHandSeptember Tips for Reselling

Let's hear from an expert Etsy seller, Suzanne Carillo.
Her shop is Vintage by Suzanne
These are my tips to reselling...
  • Take the best photos possible in natural light.
  • I clean and or iron/steam all of my items for sale so they photograph well.
  • Take multiple photos, close up, all sides, and full length on a mannequin or model so they can see what it looks like on a body and not just a hanger.
  • Give accurate complete measurements.
  • State brand/label and where it was made.
  • State fabric contents so they know how to clean it.
  • Show satisfied customer comments. It proves you are trustworthy.
  • Ship as soon as possible. If there is going to be a delay in shipping let you customer know.
  • Stay in communication with your buyers. Let them know what's going on, when the item's shipped and if it has a tracking number.
  • Disclose and photograph any issues with the item, stains, holes etc. People don't want to be taken by surprise. This includes bad smells.
  • Consider sending a handwritten note with the order. People appreciate it when you show you care.
  • I try to consider what I expect when I shop for vintage/used clothing and then provide it for my customers.
Thanks for those great tips, Suzanne!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter