Monday, September 16, 2019

#SecondHandSeptember Books

Oooooh! I love books!
The used book store -- yet another type of shop I avoid in order to save money.
So many good books, so little time!

Locally, I find the Little Free Library very handy.
The one I walk by when I go to the Mar Vista Farmer's Market
Individuals register and set up the boxes on their property with a "give one, take one" model.
Latest batch that I gave.
What I took.
I found this on their site:
Join Us for Give A Good Read Week September 16 – 22
As part of our 10th Anniversary Celebration, we’ve partnered with our friends at Goodreads for a global book-sharing event starting Monday! To participate, visit a Little Free Library book-sharing box, share your latest good read, then snap a photo and post it social with #LFL10 and #GiveAGoodRead. Learn more about Give A Good Read Week.

My latest good read:
Here's a MAP LINK to find a Little Free Library near you.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter