Friday, January 4, 2013

A Jar of Goodness [#FBFF]

Did I wish you Happy 2013 yet? No? HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm trying something different this year, inspired by several facebook friends:
I'm taking an empty jar
NOT one with dregs of peach marmalade like this painting I did in 96
and filling it up with notations when good things happen. [link]
I already have one in there!
I also created a Happy Moments Photo Stream on my phone in my iCloud, because visuals are a good thing.
(First I made a Photo Album, but all my photos disappeared when I imported + "deleted all". FAIL)


May your 2013 be filled with good things too!

Thanks to Katherine Keene for writing a post about this and providing the above link!
I'm linking up with Katy's Fashion Beauty Friend Friday on Modly Chic. Go check out others' links!