Sunday, April 7, 2019

BOOM!

BOOM! tunic is made from a scarf, a 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target scarf. 
This is not the first time I've worn this, but it may be the last, until I figure out how to make it less of a walking static nuisance. Maybe the back needs to be cotton?

The big news here is that I'm all excited about the online Procreate (iPad drawing app)  class that I'm taking with Traci Bautista. We're also learning how do do digital art journaling using the Noteshelf app. I think this will help me get my ideas organized.

My first page:
So. Much. Fun!

Today, learning more functions:

Note the consistent color story.
I seem to be stuck in a cobalt/cadmiums situation.
I also can't find my Apple Pencil charger, so I'm finger painting.
I'm posting my Procreate experiments on Instagram as a 100 Day Project:

Linking up with
Patti's Visible Monday
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week