Monday, April 15, 2019

BLOOM!

I'm writing this instead of doing my taxes.
I'm pretending I don't have to do them. La la la la la.

Last Wednesday, I skipped work and went north to the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve with Anita and Nancy.
It was INTENSE!
Nancy and Anita -- it was the first visit for both of them.
Like my "hiking boots"? I had to tie down my hat with my scarf -- it was so windy!
Photo by Anita
Photo by Nancy
Anita and Nancy -- strike a pose, girls!
Selfies are hard work.
Anita and Nancy with Bob, a volunteer at the Reserve.
He told us many interesting facts. I don't remember any.
This was only the start of our adventure.
More later!

Linking with Patti's Visible Monday nope, she's on vacation. Lucky! She's back!
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
[2020] Shelbee's On the Edge