Monday, April 22, 2019

BLOOPERS! OUTTAKES!

So I have this very low attendance Link Party happening.
The original theme is/was Foolish Things.
BIG thanks to Shelbee for being the first party guest.

The intention behind my Link Parties is a little different from most Style Blogs.
I want you to go through your old posts to find treasures to link up.
Or your Instagram.
Did you know that you can add an Instagram post? Yes, you can!
(I will add my sad broken coffee mug for you. See below).

How about I change the theme to 
"Bloopers, Outtakes, Happy Accidents, and Foolish Things"?

Let's see what I can find for visuals...
Oh boy...

Bathroom selfies!
Here's what I actually posted:
Here's the above-mentioned camera blooper (unedited):
This is how EVERYTHING looks when I take off my glasses.
Do you take self-timed photos?
I have a lot is these:
Look! It's Selfie Corner!

Selfies really lend themselves to Bloopers.
Especially when you have a group: Exhibit A. Exhibit B. (or see links below)

So, what have YOU got?
Join in!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And speaking of joining Link Parties:
Adding to:
Patti's Visible Monday
Catherine's Share All Linkup
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness