Sunday, March 24, 2019

Party Time!

I wore this outfit yesterday to help Larry celebrate his 65th birthday:
The vintage Todd Oldham jean jacket got many complements.
Read more about it here.
I got it eons ago at NYC's Canal Jeans (RIP).

I dressed from the shoes up:
These new-to-me Sanita Clogs came this way with multi-colored paint splotches, MAYBE on cork, or a cork-like texture. I snagged them on Poshmark at a steal of a price: $20 and they're hardly used!
From a quick look on Amazon (a slippery slope), new Sanitas go for $75-$140. Really. If you are a clog fanatic like me, Poshmark is a great place to find them. You can connect to my Poshmark closet over on the sidebar >>>>>>>>>>>>

Speaking of that Amazon search, I found trouble:
Trouble not available in my size. Perhaps a blessing.
We celebrated Larry at the BBQ chain Lucille's. I had Blackened Catfish, with sides of Mac and Cheese and BBQ Beans. Mostly, I ate the Mac and Cheese, which never does well as takeaway. One of the other guys had the largest serving of Gumbo I'd ever seen. The "bowl" was about 18" diameter and had a pint "mesa" of rice in the center!. It was Jumbo Gumbo!
It was great to meet up with Larry and friends, we "talked "of many things... of cabbages -- and kings...".

Taking my party over to
Patti's Visible Monday
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week