Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sock It To Me!

(Ad) Six days with @sox_bond socks.
Sox Bond offered me a generous discount code for my purchase if I posted on IG.
I did that and am posting here as well! They're nice socks! I like them!

Here's the intel [copied from their website]:

Sock Details

  • Made to impress
  • Soft, stretchy, comfortable
  • One size fits all
  • 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex
  • Delivery

    • We ship worldwide
  • European Union shipping (free on orders over $35, otherwise $6.95 shipping)
  • US and Canada (free on orders over $35, otherwise $6.95 shipping)
  • INT shipping (free on orders over $35, otherwise $6.95 shipping) 
  • All orders are shipped straight from our warehouse (Lithuania - European Union). We use post office for service
  • It usually takes 5-14 days for your products to arrive (depends on your location)

They ARE soft and skew warm, due to the polyester. Good for winter!
Most were too long in the foot for my size 7-7.5 foot (which is always my problem with unisex socks). Not sure about shrinkage yet.

Here's how I wore them, over the last two weeks:

Sock link

Sock link

Sock link

Sock link

Sock link

Sock link

Linking with Patti's Visible Monday
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike