Sunday, October 4, 2015

52 Pick-me-up: Carrot / Perseverance

••• 
This orange "dress" is a study in Perseverance.
When I bought it, it was a skirt. [original post from 5/4/11]
sage tee from boyfriend, skirt from cottage art, chinese plastic sandals
Another take [original post from 5/18/11]:
Then I began wearing it as a dress(?), pinafore(?), whatever you want to call it.

[And here's where my computer's dying has caused way too many hurdles in writing this post.
Yes, it was all backed up -- but where do all the iPhoto uploads go? And how do I get to them?
It's a Mercury Retrograde mystery, my friends. Or a lesson in Perseverance.
Trying to use the Search Tool on the blog's sidebar was no help at all.]

Trust me, I've worn this skirt-dress many times.
I was going to show you, but you'll just have to imagine it.
The pairing with the lime maxi is a particular favorite.
Here's how I gussied it up for an Instagram:
Those silver fauxkenstocks really sing with the silver sequins.

Forgot to mention my linkup with Patti's Visible Monday. How rude of me.

Have you donned Carrot AKA Orange lately? Any recent acts of Perseverance?
Link and tell!