Sunday, September 20, 2015

52 Pick-me-up: Apricot / Guilt / Awakening

••• 
It's Apricot Week on 52 Pick-me-up.
I have this tunic found in the fix-it pile. What was the problem? Arm openings too small.
Nothing a little seam ripping couldn't fix.
Except that the right side looks wonky.
Urgh. I blame the lymphedema. Thanks cancer, such a lovely parting gift. Not.

I compared it to my Go Fish tunic, which fits nicely.
Hmmmm. Will have to ponder this.

Meanwhile, take a gander at the print!
Everyone that sees it says it reminds them of M.C. Escher.
Maybe I'll make some matching leggings!
^^ Look! It's Enid as a glamazon!
The Guilt  part of Tori's Workbook verbiage for this week involves the feeling that can accompany being "selfish" and saying "No" to a request from someone. And Awakening to the fact that one must take care of oneself first to be able to care for others. And that WAS a good gift from my cancer battle. The ability to say "No" and not feeling bad about saying so. Thanks cancer, I guess. Did you have to go and give me the lymphedema? Really? Sheesh.

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday.

Wearing Apricot? Have any thoughts on Guilt or Awakening?
Link and tell!