Monday, October 21, 2019

Off Duty in Houston in Selfies

My last post showed you what I wore during my exhibition in Room 400 at the Hotel ICON StARTup Art Fair Houston.
What did I wear during my leisure time?

I didn't plan this well:
Thursday afternoon, cold brewing teas in the bathroom.
Thursday night. In the main lobby with the StARTup signage.
Can you tell that the hotel's ground floor was originally a bank?
Friday morning. 4th floor landing.
Wait, isn't that the same outfit as Thursday night?
Saturday morning, outside the ICON's main entrance.
Those weird steps over my shoulder almost did me in, I slipped on them
but was able to grab onto the decorative architectural element to avert a face plant on the bricks.
Sunday morning. Trying to dry my one pair of socks that I hand washed the day before.
I wore them damp.
Monday morning, elevator area in lobby.
Here you can see the entire "chilly weather" look:
Flannel shirt
Patterned scarf
Red Fluevog Creepex Tee (you can't see the graphic in my pix)
Leggings (second of the two)
The Socks
Leopard Clogs
I packed a tunic and the Fluevog Dress, and I never wore them.
Used the red tee as my night shirt as well. Could have used a second tee!
Really glad I took the clogs (chiefly for airport TSA. Did not want to be barefoot through security). I needed them!

I have an Excel chart that I use for packing and if I'm super organized I'll make notes on it after a trip of what I didn't need or wear. It helps a lot when space is at a premium. This trip, I need all the space possible for art.

Do you have any packing rituals?

Linking up with
Patti's Visible Monday
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike