Monday, June 24, 2019

The Fluevog Dress Visits Fluevog Manhattan

I just returned home from a wonderful two week trip East.
Many, many different meetups and museums -- eventually I hope to write about them all.

Today, it's all about The Dress and its debut at Fluevog Manhattan:
Photo by Paul, who sent it to John Fluevog, who responded: "Does she do those drawings herself?"
I posed with the Investigator, as it's one of the styles sketched in the repeat.
From the 2017 Fluevog Sketch series. See the entire set on Pattern Recognition
To commemorate this auspicious occasion, I (finally) made an individual Investigator sketch that's available on Redbubble (I get a commission for purchases):
Fluevog website Investigator link
In addition, I wore The Dress yesterday to an event that I chauffeured Ruth to in Pasadena.
My Fluevog Peacemakers pair perfectly with The Dress.
I obtained them on Fluevog Day at the Abbot Kinney store.
Here is The Dress link.
Don't forget -- I've got a Summer-long Link-up Party happening.
Link as much as you'd like. The more the merrier.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Linking up with
Patti's Visible Monday
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness