Wednesday, February 26, 2014

52 Pick-me-up: Dress Like a Libation

PURCHASED/ PURLOINED/ LINKS/
Here is this week's 52 Pick-me-up directive: Dress like your favorite cocktail.

Can you guess mine?
Hint:
photo by Sarah of Call Me Fudge
I'm a (virgin) Tequila Sunrise!
This was my drink of choice when I was going out to see LA pop shows in the 90s.
That is, if I bothered to pay for a beverage. Usually I didn't drink anything, so that I could avoid nasty rest rooms.

Here's Call Me Fudge's Tequila Sunrise recipe:

TEQUILA SUNRISE
(makes 1 drink)

2 oz. tequila
4 oz. orange juice
3/4 oz. grenadine

1.  Fill a high ball glass with ice.  Pour in tequila and orange juice.

2.  Slowly pour in grenadine and allow it to separate and settle at the bottom.

3.  Stir before sipping!

I found Sarah's site through a Google Image search. What a fun blog!

OK, put down that drink, link, and tell!
Dress like your favorite cocktail
Dress like your favorite cocktail