|as you can (maybe) see, it is also my "dressing room" |
yes, that is a 2nd monitor behind the iMac...
it's been almost a year that it's been sitting there
Let's decode the above picture first for HARDWARE:
2) Epson scanner (bought in 98 and the one piece of hardware that I haven't had to replace)
3) Epson WorkForce 30 inkjet printer
4) iPad -- newest piece of gear!
I use Blogger. I just couldn't bring myself to figure out WordPress.
Pose - using for 365 project and I have issues
dreamweaver, for when the HTML gets tricky
moleskine sketch books
markers (I like Pantone markers the best, they don’t stink)
deckle edge ruler
The list goes on and on and you can find it with all the links here
2. What technology item is on your wish-list?
Tech: not a wish, must update to OS7 (Lion). Need iCloud now that I have an iPad
Analog: an excercise ball to sit on and a better working environment!
3. Through the barrage of posts, tweets, pics, poses, messages, etc… how do you avoid becoming a slave to the constant infiltration of information?
I am very undisciplined when it comes to social media -- I look at my emails, facebook, and twitter first thing in the morning (I've been waking up at 4am!) and sometimes don't surface from it for hours. I also go on them as a "break" when I'm at the money job. Very Bad Behavior. I have tried to not allow myself to go online until I get some art accomplished and have been only moderately successful. Do I need an intervention? Probably... (I also need a visit from the "Hoarders" reality show team! But I know you already thought that when you saw the first photo).
See other responses here.