Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5-9 alligator pumps


text:
all these clothes are too
small for me, but not for
SpyGirl!
silk charmeuse blouse from ideeli sale
vintage mexican handpainted circle skirt
(the radiating stripes help make the waist look smaller)
vintage alligator pumps

I created this post for a "Shoe of the Week" event hosted by Anja.
The theme for this week is Pumps.
I don't own that many pumps because I don't own many shoes with heels any more. These shoes were always kind of small, but yesterday I felt like one of the ugly sisters from Cinderella trying to squeeze my feet into them! I originally got them when I lived in Providence RI, at Roxy Deluxe on Thayer St in 79 or 80. I've held on to them because they are so beautiful.

toe cleavage!
they give a lovely line to the leg
I love the label on the skirt