Friday, March 10, 2023

10 on the 10th: Telephone!

Answering 10 questions! This is a fun monthly thing instigated by Marsha In the Middle.
 Marsha's answers for this month
1. What kind of phone did you have when you were a kid…landline or cell phone?
A toy one!
Christmas, 1958
2. Do you remember party lines?
My mom said, "Don't play with the phone! Six other families are using it!"
I attribute my dislike of making telephone calls to this edict.
My sister doesn't have this issue, she was born post party line.
3. What was your first cell phone?
Severo got it for me. It was a flip phone, I don't remember what model.

4. Do you still have a landline?
I'm still paying for one and no phones are connected to it.

5. Do you screen your phone calls?
Always.

6. What is the longest amount of time you’ve spent on the phone?
That was probably during my midlife crisis when I was having a torrid affair with a guy in Indiana. We would "talk" for hours. I was staying at my parents at the time. Sorry Mom and Dad.

7. What is your current phone?
iPhone 11 Pro. Love it.

8. Do you use your smartphone only as a phone?
Ya gotta be kidding!
It's my camera!
9. When you were a kid, did you play “Telephone”?
Yep.

10. Does your significant other have a special ringtone?
Nope. Sorry, Sev.

Linking up with...