Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where In the World: NYC

click on images to see bigger 
maybe not the "best... cakes"
but the best hot chocolate that I've ever had
underneath the fun fur
it's a Kum & Go tee (Colorado)
new Desigual skirt
new ribbed tights
new Uniqlo knee socks

the K&G carry bag was Sev's
(holding a tupperware for exporting treats)
we laughed at the coincidence


All I can say is thank goodness for the knee-length fun fur coat. I admit I bought the skirt too small -- but I HAD to have it and HAD to wear it. It drifted up to my ribcage over the course of the day. If it hadn't been for the coat, my butt would have been hanging out as I rode the 1 train to meet my pal Kim on the upper west side. The coat generously hid this fact. I made wardrobe adjustments once I got up to the restaurant.

More about the Choco Bolo experience over on the Glutton, when I get to it.
[Yelp link says it's closed. WHAT??? We were just there!]