Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Best Knit Dress

I adore this Uniqlo heavyweight 100% cotton jersey dress.
I purchased it sometime in 2017.
first published sighting: 11/9/17
I counted 20 IG posts with it, and I've worn it many more times than photographed.

It is my perennial go-to for air travel.
In this photo, I'm all packed and ready to leave Houston, October 2019.
A favorite combo is with a Uniqlo flannel shirt:
1/16/18
Disaster struck while shopping at Smart & Final - Severo dislodged a glass jar of Sesame Oil onto the floor, it shattered, and I was in the line of fire. Major oil stains happened, which I was unable to wash out.
Fortunately I learned some good mending tricks from Kate of @visiblemend on IG. I disguised the stains with embroidery! 
yes, mending while flying

All in all, a very Good Buy!

This post is part of the Good Buy, Goodbye series hosted by Shelbee On the Edge and Nancy's Fashion Style. Check out their blogs to see everyone's submissions.

Linking up with...
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness on the Edge