Sunday, January 29, 2023

What was Your First Selfie?

Inspired by this IG post...

It's time to take a trip down SpyGirl memory lane!

My first post for this blog was a selfie, sort of:
Link to post
I started SpyGirl as a place to post fake visual journal entries for International Fake Journal Month
I sketched what I was wearing every day from 3/25 through 4/28/10 in a small Moleskine blank book. I created the fake persona SpyGirl for this fake journal and she has taken me through many blogging adventures!

I crawled through my early posts to find my first documented full figure outfit selfie:
June 14, 2011 link 
I also sketched the outfit.
Well, it took me a while to photograph myself, right? Haha.
That corner of my back patio is now totally overgrown by a Rose Geranium. [gotta do some trimming]

I'm curious -- what was YOUR first "Fashion" selfie? Did you crop your head out? Is it just part of your body (Remember Arm Parties)? Is it an awkward mirror pose? Is it your first blog post? Let's share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Linking up with...