Thursday, April 1, 2021

Today is the 11th Year of SpyGirl! Not April Foolin'

 April 1, 2010 I posted this:

It was my first entry of my second fake journaling for "International Fake Journal Month".
[If you look at the Archives, there ARE "earlier" posts, but I wrote them after April and back dated them]

Do I still have any of these garments, 11 years later?
Looking...
2/4 of the outfit ain't bad!
I still have the Mary Jane Clogs as well, but I couldn't find the box of broken shoes, so you get my fluffy leopard slides instead. The striped socks are long gone. The paisley leggings I was too lazy to remove.
The gauzy runner around my neck was pinned to the skirt, I think to cover a large oil spill.

Is it crazy that I still have these items? Some would say yes.
Others would say, no, repair or refashion!
The tee is actually quite comfy, though I would only wear it under something, because, stomach.

I now have to clean up the eruption of Mending Mountain that transpired while looking for the skirt.
I found lots of stuff I'd forgotten about! Mending Mountain has A LOT of skirts in it. I no longer wear full skirts.

Cheers, 
SpyGirl

Linking up with