Saturday, June 1, 2019

Summertime Link Party

It's June 1st, I turn Level 63 on 6/3 and let's party!
I got this "Level" thing from a funny Instagram post:

I'm looking forward to a trip east in 11 days (but who's counting? Haha).
I'm still trying to figure out how to get from Providence RI to Vermont. (Renting a car).
I'm also supposed to finish an oil painting that I haven't started. (Sigh).
Nope. My recipient made the fatal mistake of saying "don't worry about finishing the painting".
Does doing a Waterlogue count? No.
Fripp Island Beach, South Carolina
Get out your summertime gear and get linking!
(not just outfits -- anything summery is encouraged)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Linking up with
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
Catherine's #shareAllLinkup