Sunday, February 5, 2017

Crazy Pants Debut at Otis

Did you see my Crazy Pants on Instagram yesterday?
I've had these since 1997 and have never worn them.
Unbelievable, right?
They've been hiding in plain sight in one of my closets for a while.
Scarves on the left, a quasi "repair and sell" assortment on the right, fabric stash in the back.
I "saw" them every day, but didn't see them on me, if you know what I mean.

Yesterday, I tried them on (for the first time -- I kid you not!).
Wowza!
Aside from the abhorrent fiber content (OG 60's nylon tricot) they are GROOVY, man.
That print is going places!

Curious about my lovely pendant?
Since I lost a very important thumb drive (had all my latest course handouts from my Digital Design for Fashion class, not backed up, of course), I attached another one to the polkadot lanyard that Sue made for our Vancouver Blogger meetup.
(Sorry for the "exposed" USB plug. Kids, avert your eyes).
I managed to not leave this one behind in the classroom. At least for this week.

After class, the Crazy Pants went to Whittier to see Stan Ridgway in concert.
But that's another post for another blog.
"Seems like a pretty good idea to me".

Linking up with Patti's Visible MondayCatherine's #iwillwearwhatilike, and Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week.