Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Fun

I'm joining up with some blogging friends, sharing my list of things I'd like to accomplish this summer.
Following are incriminating photos of what could be called my clutter crime scene:
Repair Mountain (aka Sewing Mountain)
There are actually several of these in various rooms.
Resale Rendezvous with The Shrine barely visible
The Clutter Magnet Coffee Table
See? Clear evidence that a blogger's home is not always beautifully staged!
(Well, is mine ever? Do I care?)

Weekly Goals:
Sew and/or repair at least one garment.
List at least one garment on Poshmark
and one on Trendlistr [if I can ever get back into the site, that is].
Upload new art to Redbubble.

Summer Goals:
Get taxes done.
DeClutter the living room (again).
Get sewing machine repaired.

Linking up this week with
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week

plus:

Do you have any sort of "To Do" list for Summer?
Link and tell!