Friday, November 25, 2016

The Fashion Rainbow Book!

Exciting news -- I made a book with the 52 Fashion Rainbow blogger portraits!
cover
There is a 2 page spread for each of the 52.
Here's is mine:
It is available on Blurb in various formats at this link (yes, I get a commission).
It's an 8 x 5" size, either paper or hardback.
PLUS, Blurb is having a 50% off sale through 11/29 -- use the code BEST50 [not true, alas].
The ebook format didn't seem to upload, so if you have an interest, let me know and I'll wrestle with it.

Speaking of sales, Society6 is having a 20% off with international free shipping (customs duty still applies) through 11/28. I've been working up some customized items as requests come in. Since I'm not teaching on Saturday, I've got more free time than usual, so leave a comment on any post if you want your mug on a mug, notebook, or whatever. This link to Jodie's card or the 52 blogger print will give you a good idea of the various items available. (I get a commission from Society6 sales too).