Sunday, September 8, 2019

#SecondhandSeptember My Local Flea Market

All hail the Santa Monica Airport Antique and Collectable Market!


A post shared by anne m bray (@annembray) on

I love this market and I could even walk to it if I got myself a granny cart to tote my loot home. Therein lies my problem. I ALWAYS find stuff to buy. I try my utmost to "shop with my camera" . but then I'll see some irresistible object. And then I have to impose a shopping ban upon myself.
Things. I hear their siren call.

The time I ALMOST successfully shopped with my camera. (1/2019)
Another time (2/2018)
Both times, bought things. I am so weak.

Another great find:
Ungaro silk shirt: $6.
link to post about it

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Linking up with
Patti's Visible Monday
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
Catherine's #iwillwearwhatilike