Sunday, October 11, 2015

52 Pick-me-up: Sunset / Completion / Achievement

••• 
This is our last week with an orange-themed prompt with the key words sunset [orange], completion, and achievement.

Who doesn't love a fiery orange sunset?
Phoenix Setting II, Oil on canvas, 48 x 36", ©2001, Anne M Bray
At this time of the year, I see less and less of the sunset. It's almost completely dark by the time I get home from work.
Dawn, however, I catch almost every day.

Wednesday's dawn was particularly mesmerizing.
It needed to go on a tee!
And leggings!
Not to overlook the #GoodMorning duvet cover!
As soon as Society6 has a free shipping deal, that Tee will be mine!

Happy to say I achieved posting this stuff to Society6 quickly.
And my initial rough mockup in the sketch looks very close to the Society6 mockup photo.
[Disclosure: I get $4 per garment and $10 per duvet cover purchased]

How about you? Sunset / Completion / Achievement -- link and tell!