Monday, March 17, 2014

Sketching the Simply Stylist Event at the Grove

CREATED/ PRESS PERK*/
As a fashion blogger member of Two Point Oh LA, Simply Stylist gave me a *free ticket to an afternoon of pampering in the park at The Grove. I'll show you the makeovers that Kristen of  Blushington and Calvin of Román Salon gave me later -- right now, I want to share my sketches:
[never mind that 4.7 earthquake that just happened in Westwood near the Getty]
Calvin Louis, Román Salon

Dexter Cobb




Lilly

Mary Lina wearing Mustard Cartel



Will I ever get these digitally painted? I sure hope so!
I was a little bit better at approaching people after I sketched them, but didn't catch everyone.
Let me know if you recognize anyone! (I'll be checking IG, FB, and Twitter when I have time and update).