Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Flower Garden in Beverly Hills

Lisa Baldwin, Wildpeace,  oil on canvas, 48”x 72”
"The title was inspired by a poem of the same name by Yehuda Amichai."
Don't you just want to transport yourself to that flower field? I was so lucky to have Lisa Baldwin as my booth neighbor at the Beverly Hills Art Show this weekend. I got to gaze at this painting whenever I had the inclination.

Lisa was our block's "Demonstrating Artist"-- which meant she worked on a painting over the course of the weekend.
Her husband took this shot:
See more of my Art Show sketches here
Crowds gathered to watch
She stuck her brush ends into the grass to hold them! Genius!
Sunday
Here's a better view of Lisa and the bouquet, from her Instagram


A post shared by Lisa Baldwin (@lisabaldwinartist) on
[Oops. Sorry about my mess in the lower right.]

How about my Flower Link Up Party?
Have any more florals to add?




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Linking up with
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
Catherine's #shareAllLinkup