Friday, August 16, 2024

Everything I Have Is Blue

That time I coordinated with the stools. HAHAHA

This is what I wore to an International Pop Overthrow concert in a dive bar in downtown LA earlier this month. 
The shirt is from 2000! I usually don't wear it outside the house. 
A good friend gave me the Carlos Falchi purse years ago. 
Aqua blue elements: 
Fabletics leggings, 
Cole stripe socks, 
Fluevog Aimee shoes. 
(For someone who doesn't like aqua, well... as long as it's far away from my face, it's OK).

afternoon pix in the back always make me laugh...
that religious "rays from the sun" effect

I'm including a silly video that Severo and I made at the Jarritos "Experience Nook" in Grand Central Market before going to the gig.
It was right across the aisle from where we were eating our dinner.


Far out, man!

I submitted this to The Good Buy/Good-Bye Book, a monthly series hosted by Shelbee and Nancy.
September's theme will be Wide Legged Pants.

Linking with: