Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Review: Snag Tights "Shorties" Chub Rub Shorts

It's halfway through the month (what?!) and time for an episode of Shelbee and Nancy's Good Buy/Good Bye Book. The theme this month is Shorts.

I offer you these Bad Buy Chub Rub Shorties from Snag tights.

    Why are they a bad buy?
    Reason 1:
    They are not what I expected!

Basically, they are the short version of tights. I purchased them to wear under dresses in the summer heat. These purported to be wicking and cool but they're not! They run hot! Like tights!
Road testing under an outfit to an art opening.
Fail.

Reason 2:
The bad return policy of Snag Tights 

Snag Tights' corporate headquarters is in England.
Despite the fact that my order came from a distribution center in Texas, if I want to return my extra two pairs of shorties [yes, I was overly optimistic and trying to reduce the shipping cost, as one does] I have to return them to England. And pay for the postage. That's $20! I checked at the post office. Yikes!

BAD BUY!

I am offering my two unopened pairs on Poshmark, Size F (2X, I think) if you are at all interested.
Which I doubt, after reading my rant - haha.
Linking up with
Rena at Fine-Whatever