Saturday, January 14, 2023

10 on the 10th on the 14th

Answering 10 questions! This is a fun monthly thing instigated by Marsha In the Middle.
I officially join next month and my February post will be on the 10th.
1. Would you rather make resolutions, select a word of the year, or make bucket lists?
Hello word of the year!
2. Would you rather make memories on vacations or save for a big occasion?
I'd rather make memories every day!
3. Would you rather buy all the things on sale or shop your closet?
Gotta shop my closet. I already have A LOT!
4. Would you rather shed weight through fad dieting and do it quickly or eat differently and lose      slowly?
Slow and steady. But don't take away The Sugar. I'd rather be plump.

5. Would you rather undergo some type of facial treatment or update a room in your home?
First, I must get the rooms tidy.
6. Would you rather watch Paul Hollywood or RuPaul?
RuPaul 4eva

7. Would you rather have to wear the same color all year long or not wear that color at all?
The color is beige. It can be banished. I won't miss it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Would you rather wear a designer look or a designer knockoff?
Just give me the Fluevogs. Support independent designers and small businesses. Avoid Fast Fashion.
9. Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at an occasion?
As long as I'm dressed...
2016
10. Would you rather have only neutral clothing or extremely colorful clothing?
Give me ALL the colors (except beige, haha).
Be sure to check out Marsha’s post and her link party for more responses

Linking up with