Friday, May 2, 2014

Flashback Friday and some hats

PURCHASED/ PURLOINED/ LINKS/ 

I'm in central upstate New York at my mom's. That's our old summer house behind me. It's still closed for the winter. Mom built an all-year house on the same property, closer to the state highway.

I deliberately tried to position myself to mimic this family photo from 1970:
I'm wearing my then favorite button embellished tee and very short suede miniskirt.

"glamor" shot
I've been wearing this outfit a lot lately.
Trying to be a human sundial in Burlington VT. Hard with no sun.
(photo by Persis Worrall)
I found the hat in a Tibetan shop on the Haight in SF a few years ago
Got the #secondhandfirst scarf from Citizen Rosebud's Etsy shop
Got the #secondhandfirst quilted corduroy shirt at Foreign Affair in Providence, RI
Cavorting on the great lawn at the Inn at Shelburne Farms with Annie and Persis

Hats x 3!
Linking up with Style Crone's Hat Attack.
You MUST click over to see her glorious Dior floral chapeau. Puts all those festival floral crowns to shame.
Also linking with Citizen Rosebud's Secondhand First party, since I'm wearing two secondhand items that are first rate!